WNA Membership Benefits
As the nuclear industry globalizes
rapidly, WNA membership can offer a number of benefits to your
business including enhanced visibility, international contacts and a head start on industry developments. WNA's highly experienced staff
are committed to ensuring organizations derive maximum
advantage from their membership.
- Right to participate in WNA members-only meetings, held three
times a year, (January, April, September) providing unrivalled
networking and information-gathering opportunities.
- Access to the WNA members' website containing reports and
presentations from member-only meetings, as well as the contact
details of the Principal and Alternate Representatives of our
190-plus member companies.
- Free copy of WNA publications including the Global Nuclear Fuel Market - Supply and Demand 2013-2030 (£940), the authoritative industry reference
on nuclear fuel supply and demand and Supply Chain Report:Outlook to 2030 (£750).
- Heavily discounted registration fees at the WNA London Symposium (non-member £1,665, member £870 - ex VAT), World Nuclear Fuel Cycle (non-member $2,050, member $1075 [2014 rates]) and at special events in
China, India and elsewhere.
- Receipt of the WNA Loop, a bimonthly newsletter designed for
members highlighting significant WNA activities and providing
valuable insights into industry developments.
- Opportunity to exhibit, and/or sponsor activities at WNA
conferences at affordable rates.
- Overall greater visibility with existing and potential
partners. For example, member company logos rotate on the WNA and
World Nuclear News websites, which together attract 17,000 daily
Through joining WNA, you would also
be supporting the only global organization committed to expanding
the use of clean, reliable and affordable nuclear energy. Your
membership fee will be used to maintain:
- The WNA's public information work. Our regularly updated information papers, the most widely consulted source of online
information on nuclear energy, receive 12,000 visits a day, while
our news service World Nuclear News is distributed to over 20,000
subscribers worldwide. Both services play a vital role in spreading
objective information about nuclear energy and provide benefit to
the whole industry.
- An international voice for industry. WNA represents our members
in world forums, such as the IAEA, ICRP and OECD Nuclear Energy
Agency, that shape the regulatory and policy environment in which
the industry operates. WNA staff devote much time to monitoring draft
standards emanating from these institutions, and conveying
consolidated industry positions where required. WNA members on
occasion represent the industry in these forums.