World Nuclear Fuel Cycle
The annual World Nuclear Fuel Cycle (WNFC) conference connects companies with cutting-edge information and emerging trends which affect the nuclear industry. Leading industry experts will provide information and insights that will help you and your company navigate successfully through the complex and changing fuel marketplace. WNFC also provides many opportunities to network with high-level industry executives and features technical visits.
World Nuclear Fuel Cycle 2017
The next WNFC will take place at the Delta Hotel, Toronto, Canada 25-27 April. It will be preceded by World Nuclear Association Working Group meetings.
Who benefits most from attending?
• utility fuel managers
• utility executives who manage production economics and risks
• uranium producers, converters, enrichers and fabricators
• nuclear fuel brokers, traders and consultants
• transporters of nuclear materials
• nuclear energy equipment and services suppliers
• energy economists and analysts for financial, and investment institutions
• government policymakers and regulators.
Find out more
Find out more about the World Nuclear Fuel Cycle conference on the event's dedicated website: wnfc.info
You may also be interested in